Friday 25 March 2011

Wrong again

I dropped Charlie off at nursery this morning - as I opened the car door I was completely overwhelmed with the smell of shit. Delightful. Clearly there was some muck spreading going on nearby and the wind was travelling in the wrong direction. Charlie, who was still 'tied up' in the back started sniffing and then observed, 'it smell o' poo'. I agreed with him and and he sniffed again and said 'fink iss cow poo... no horse... no iss PIG POO - iss PIG POO mummy!'. He obviously has a discerning poo palette. I left him debating with the other children as to what type of poo it was.


When in the car later on he found a baby hat on the floor (he used to wear it when he was about 4 months old - I don't clean the car on a regular basis) he picked it up and started trying to jam it on his head, I offered to help but he was a bit worried about this - I think he realised I would have to ram it on his head with force and it may hurt. I said it was a bit small due to having belonged to him as a baby - he stroked it and gave it a kiss and I told him that was very sweet (definitely preferable to a toilet) and said you like babies don't you Charlie - he looked at me disgustedly and said, 'no mummy - I like hats'.

No comments:

Post a Comment