Sunday 20 March 2011

Animals

We had a full day out today and ventured to Mead Open Farm - Charlie was very well behaved and loved feeding the animals although he did successfully climb over one of the metal barriers in attempt to get into the pig pen. He also enjoyed the adventure play area and one point, when looking up I saw him go up to a little boy who was approximately 18 months and say 'Boo!'. The child promptly burst into tears - Charlie, unaware I had witnessed the event came to the table and said, 'Hello mummy, I been scarin' babies'.


I then had an interesting 15 minutes witnessing a teenage girl shouting at her parents; much to their embarrassment - this resulted in her calling her mother pathetic and her father a w*nker. I got myself a drink, sat back and enjoyed the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment