Monday 28 March 2011

Waffle

Just dropped Charlie off at nursery. He was eating his waffle in the car on the way there, having had a lie-in he only had time for his banana and milk when stationary and had to do the waffle on the move. When we got there, as expected; it was barely touched (Charlie just stares at food sometimes and forgets to actually eat it and then wonders why he’s still hungry). He said he would leave it on the seat for later (I was relying on him having a relatively short memory and going to chuck it when I got home – I have been caught out on numerous occasions doing this – he does not have a short memory). I persuaded him to leave it on my seat and then added (I am very humorous) I would sit on it on the way home – Oh ha ha ha ha – what a funny mummy you have – sit on it – ho ho ho - Charlie was not remotely amused (I suppose as his intention was to eat it later I do understand). I therefore made it quite clear I was not going to sit on it (I didn’t actually want to sit on a waffle) and he agreed to leave it there.  When I got home later I got out of the car with a waffle stuck to my arse.  

No comments:

Post a Comment