Tuesday 29 March 2011

Our day thus far

We went to the butchers earlier - luckily 'big bottom' wasn't about and instead the young butcher served us. I've noticed that Charlie often licks the glass display cabinets when I'm in shops - especially in the butchers, I'm not sure whether this is normal.


We went to another shop afterwards and I, holding 2 dresses, I asked him to come into the changing room with me - he glanced at the dresses in my hand and said, 'No - dey won't fit me'.


Later we were playing a game of trying to remember as many different animals as we could - I'd say one, then he'd say another and so on and so forth. We'd been through quite a few and he'd offered a cow, pig, lion, sheep, goat, gorilla, snake, cat, monkey, crocodile, dog, mouse, zebra and grandma.

2 comments:

  1. You know, as I read that, I wonder if H licked the windows at the butcher's as a small child. It's entirely possible. Sometimes I think he does it now when I'm not looking...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure I have a vague memory of doing it myself :-)

    ReplyDelete