Friday 18 March 2011

Red nose day

I  was just thinking about mother's day whilst looking at my emails and saw one titled 'Spoil your mother this Mother's Day', I clicked into it and was surprised that the gift suggestion was 'a pile of rubble delivered to your door' I quickly realised I had clicked onto the free-ads email below by mistake. Although tempted (and it is free after all) I'm not sure that this would be the  ideal mother's day gift and would possibly only be surpassed by a pile of poo.


When picking Charlie up from nursery he proudly presented me with a red nose day biscuit he had made. He was especially pleased that he managed to smack his friend Joe on the head with it before we left. The weapon in question was a Rich Tea with a blob of icing and a cherry in the middle and when in the car (and out of earshot) I muttered to myself, '' looks like a boob' - big ears Charlie responded immediately (and furiously), 'ISS ('is' rhymes with 'hiss' in Charlie speak) NOT A BOOBY, ISS A NOSE BISCUIT!' 









No comments:

Post a Comment