Wednesday 27 April 2011

Haircut






Charlie had his hair cut again on Saturday. This time he took a (toy) gun with him. There was a miserable old git having his hair cut first and Charlie stood in front of him looking very serious and pointing the gun at his head repeatedly saying, ‘I goin’ a shoot you man’. The fact that the man in question wasn’t remotely amused made it fantastic to watch and pleased Charlie enormously. When the victim got up from the chair I immediately noticed that he had an huge bottom as did Charlie who walked behind him to have a better look – Charlie looked at me and grinned whilst I mouthed to him, ‘please Charlie no, don’t say it’, he thought about it and then came to me and whispered it instead. He then shouted at the man’s back as he left the shop – ‘SHOOT YOU MAN!’  After this he went to the hairdresser pointed the gun at her and said, ‘Cut mine hair’ and as an afterthought ‘PLEASE!’  After his haircut we walked round the shops with me holding Charlie at gunpoint at his request. He had quite a lot of hair chopped off and looks slightly like a young Hitler (as well as sounding a bit like him) which is unfortunate.

No comments:

Post a Comment